Roman Countryside

Roman Countryside

Monday, July 12, 2010

Who wants Food?

Hello everyone! I hope you all read this before tomorrow morning! I am going into Rome tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone wanted anything specific and then I can just let you know the cost after. Ann-I will look for the Neroli oil, I am sure I will be able to find it but Sandro has never heard of it. I am going to wait on the wine until I go to another part of Italy because Rome is not known for its wine. I am working on setting up another stay on a farm right now so I will keep you updated. As for the olive oil, I will ask Sandro tonight what the price will be and I will ship as many bottles as possible. Also, is anyone interested in a bottle of ginziana (the liquor made in Abruzzi). I cant promise I will be able to find it around Rome but I am going to search.

Love,
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment